Saturday, June 2, 2012

Where to Look?

Nick Provenzano's article on Edutopia, accessed here, is a great resource for teacher resources. It lists a few different sites that he uses to find answers to questions that people ask him. He starts with Google which doesn't surprise me because that is a pretty logical place to start. He talks about not needing to hold all the ideas and information in your head because this resource is always at your fingertips which is a good point. The other things he lists though are really helpful. I will absolutely be using the list when I start to lesson plan fro next year. There are a lot of things to keep in mind for the next school year that will make my lessons even better!

1 comment:

  1. That is a useful site and a great resource. Thank you for sharing. I will probably be using it come september!

    ReplyDelete