Saturday, June 9, 2012

The Best Peeps on Pinterest


The readwriteweb article about the top twenty Pinterest personalities was cool. I was able to find a few people to follow who look like they will be sweet. I have found that I am really interested in Pinterest lately. I have been able to find a lot of great ideas for food to make and have actually made it and loved it! I am also using it to find neat things for my daughter’s birthday which is coming up soon. I think things like Pinterest are great ways to include technology in your everyday life. I am interested to see how it evolves and to find if there is a way to use it in my classroom!

1 comment:

  1. I am signed up for Pinterest, but I still haven't found time to use it! This is somewhat embarrassing, as I even have some followers! Maybe this summer I can get into it; I find it more time-consuming than Facebook, and I do use that on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete