Friday, June 15, 2012

Blogging Isn't Necessary

In the educationrethink article "It's OK if Teachers Don't Blog" the author talked about how he didn't feel like it was required for teachers to use blogging websites. He made the point that we would not expect every teacher to use the same thing or software and what works for some might not work for others, so why should we be shoving all teachers into the blog world if that's not what they're into. We should allow teachers to express themselves in the way they are most comfortable! This makes a lot of sense. We differentiate for students all the time. Why shouldn't we differentiate for our teachers?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this article. I myself would never Blog if it weren't for this class it is just not my thing. I teach computers I have enough technology I have to deal with a on a daily basis just to teach my students.

    ReplyDelete